The Latest development - a lubricating additive in gasoline. It is intended for all types of fuel systems of gasoline engines, first of all - for engines with direct fuel injection into cylinders. This balanced package of additives meets the most modern requirements, is compatible with any gasoline fuel, is easily mixed with it and completely dissolves, and is guaranteed to improve any commercial gasoline fuel, even if it contains ethanol, giving it best consumer properties, transferring it to the rank of the so-called "brand" fuel. In addition, the additive has a friction modifier and an ignition promoter, which increases the completeness of fuel combustion and reduces the formation of carbon deposits in the combustion chamber. With regular use of the additive, engine performance improves and significant fuel savings occur (2-5%).
Application: Add to the tank in the ratio of 50 ml per 50 liters of fuel. Recommended for regular use.
Why Buy Benzin Fuel Additives?
- Improves and protects. The Benzin fuel additive improves the lubricity of gasoline, protects the entire fuel system and its individual elements from corrosion, especially: all types of injectors, carburetor jets, fuel pumps, intake valves and the combustion chamber, prevents excessive fuel and oil consumption.
- Increases engine power. The Benzin fuel additive increases the engine power and acceleration of the car, including by improving the lubricating properties of gasoline, reducing friction in the cylinder zones and ensuring optimal fuel dispersion.
- Improves engine performance. The Benzin fuel additive reduces carbon formation, smoke and toxicity, increases the life of spark plugs, oxygen sensors, catalysts, injectors (injectors) and the engine as a whole.
- Reduces the wear of. The strong and stable oil film formed when using Benzin Ester Additive significantly reduces the wear of all rubbing pairs of the fuel system, thereby increasing its service life, and also reduces the wear of cylinders, pistons and piston rings;
- Reduces fuel consumption. A clean engine uses less fuel and emits less harmful substances.