Innovative universal energy-saving ester-containing fully synthetic premium motor oil for modern diesel engines (including those with direct injection) and gasoline engines with and without turbocharging, including those equipped with pump nozzles (Pumpe-Duse). Designed based on VW and DAIMLER requirements.
Why Buy ENERGY FORMULA PD 5W-40 synthetic engine oil?
- Has excellent anti-seize, anti-wear and anti-friction properties;
- Effectively fights against all types of deposits and keeps engine parts clean throughout the entire interval between replacements;
- Saves fuel due to reduced high-temperature viscosity HTHS optimal antifriction properties;
- Guarantees an easy low-temperature engine starting due to exceptional indicators of cranking and pumpability, which significantly reduces engine starting wear;
- Ensures efficient engine operation in all operating modes: during cold start, in urban mode, in highway mode, as well as under increased load (when driving on impassable roads, uphill, on the move with trailer, maximum load) and at high ambient temperatures;
- Compatible with all exhaust gas aftertreatment systems, DPF, TWC, EGR and SCR through the use of Mid SAPS technology;
It is applied in engines with the extended interval of replacement of oil (Long Life) and ordinary;
Suitable for engines using liquefied natural gas (LNG) and (LPG) petroleum gas.
Designed for gasoline and diesel engines of the EURO IV and EURO V standard of a wide fleet of cars (cars, light SUVs, minibuses and light trucks) of European and other manufacturers).
Recommended for use in engines of Daimler, BMW, VW cars, which impose additional requirements for engine oils (according to the above specifications).
MEETS THE SPECIFICATIONS
MB 229.51 Approved