Innovative energy-saving premium bi-synthetic engine oil (PAO + esters) for modern gasoline engines. Designed to meet the requirements of American, Japanese and Korean automakers.
Why Buy ENERGY ULTRA JP 5W-20 Synthetic engine oil?
- Exceptional fuel economy due to reduced high-temperature viscosity HTHS and optimal anti-friction properties;
- Provides confident cold start in the most severe conditions, thereby significantly reducing engine starting wear;
- Effectively fights against all types of deposits and keeps engine parts clean throughout the entire interval between replacements.
- Provides excellent anti-wear properties due to the exceptional strength of the oil film, which, combined with excellent pumpability, significantly increases engine life even in "start-stop" driving modes;
- Compatible with the latest exhaust gas after-treatment systems.
- Optimizes the operation of engines with direct injection systems, with turbocharging, as well as with various mechanisms for changing the valve timing (VTEC, i-VTEC, VVT-i, VVTL-i, CVVT, VVL, MIVEC, AVCS (AVLS), CVTCS and others.)
- Used in engines with extended oil change intervals (Long Life) and conventional.
Designed for multi-valve gasoline engines of cars, light SUVs, vans and light trucks, as well as SUV cars and light-duty vans, where the performance level API API SN / ILSAC GF-5 of this viscosity class is required.
Recommended for cars: Ford, Chrysler, GM Honda, Acura, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Hyundai, Kia, Isuzu, Suzuki, Toyota, Nissan, Subaru.
MEETS THE SPECIFICATIONS
API SP (RC)
GM dexos1 Gen2
JAGUAR LAND ROVER STJLR.51.5122