Comprehensive anti-wear additive for all types of diesel fuel. It provides lubrication of friction units of the fuel system and protects them from corrosion. Removes impurities and prevents deposits. Increases the cetane number by 1-2 points, reduces fuel consumption up to 10% and prevents its oxidation and separation. Restores the elasticity of rubber seals. Reduces exhaust emissions.
Application: Add to the tank in a ratio of 50 ml per 50 l of fuel (1:1000). Recommended for regular use.
In order to protect your fuel system maximum allowed mixture ratio 100 ml per 50 l of fuel (2:1000).
Why Buy Diesel Fuel Additives?
- Save money. Diesel fuel additives work by reducing the vehicle’s fuel consumption and cost of repairs. Eventually, you will find yourself spending less money on fuel and other running costs of your vehicle.
- Improve engine performance. The diesel fuel additive works by improving the temperature and the velocity which the diesel burns. In turn, that helps the engine to perform better and increase the power capacity.
- Easier vehicle maintenance. The best diesel additives contain lubrication and corrosion inhibitors that not only reduce wear and tear but also prevent breakdown. This will enable you to drive for a longer period without maintenance checks.
- Drive during winter. Usually, the diesel in your fuel tank will start to crystallize when exposed to very low temperatures during winter. The worst case scenario is you won't be able to drive anywhere and even if you do, the waxy diesel will damage your engine parts. However, diesel fuel additive can act as an antidote and solve the problem.
- Reduce exhaust emissions. Since diesel fuel additive can improve engine performance and reduce fuel consumption, there is less carbon dioxide exhaust emission. Alternatively, diesel additives can cut off smoke emission by removing excessive gunk buildup.